POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : As if we didn't have enough to worry about... : Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about...
From: Stephen
Date: 3 Apr 2008 08:47:29
Message: <kln9v391qi6bp936qjpc250pbo7ue616vh@4ax.com>
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:37:41 +0200, "Gail Shaw" <initialsurname@sentech
sa dot com> wrote:

>Why do these people seem to think they know more about subatomic physics
>than the professional scientists do?

I was listening to Melvyn Bragg rabbit-ing on about Newton's laws of
motion. You can get the podcast here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/history/inourtime/

He read out the first one and said to the professor "Can you expand on
that?" After a short moment the professor said "No".
The science reporter came to Bragg's rescue :)
--

Regards
     Stephen